you can enjoy all the benefits from Le Gourmet pass.
1. Le Gourmet Pass is valid once all of the required information on PAGE 1 has been completed accurately, including the date of expiry, the holder’s name, surname, address and signature.
2. The Pass is valid for one-year from the date of purchase as marked by the expiry date stamped on page 1.
3. The information on PAGE 1 must be legible at all times to avoid being declined.
1. Our participating experience-providers have been carefully selected to ensure the highest standards of food, service, hygiene and variety.
2. By participating as an experience-provider, each establishment guarantees their commitment to all holders of Le Gourmet Pass under the terms provided herein.
1. Le Gourmet Pass entitles all holders to a percentage discount, as stated herein, on the Grand Total of your food bill and excludes all drink purchases and children’s menus unless stated otherwise.
2. Le Gourmet pass grants 50% discount for up to two persons, 40% discount
for up to three persons, 30% for up to four persons and 20% for either five or
1. The holder of Le Gourmet Pass must make a reservation with the experience-provider in advance, and ensure that the restaurant is aware that they intend to use their pass with the meal.
2. Le Gourmet pass is valid for one single-use upon applicable products and services at each experience-provider’s establishment, as indicated.
3. Applicable products/services, à la carte, and set menus will be indicated by the experience-provider.
4. The discounts do not apply to special offers, dish/menus of the day, children’s menus or drinks, unless otherwise stated.
5. For cultural and leisure activities, the benefits are valid either once or permanently depending on the establishment.
(Please see full details at the bottom of our Activities page)
Although excluded from all discounts, your order must consist of a minimum of one paid beverage per person, including soft drinks, mineral water or alcohol.
1. Le Gourmet Pass cannot be used for more than six diners per reservation.
2. The holder must dine with a minimum of one other person and, subsequently, no discount is applicable if a holder decides to dine alone.
3. Discounts cannot be claimed in conjunction across multiple passes and only one individual pass can be used to claim discounts upon one bill, one table and/or one reservation. For the avoidance of doubt, pass holders cannot present two or more passes per bill, table and/or reservation..
1. It is mandatory for the pass holder to make a reservation with the experience-provider and to notify them that you intend to use Le Gourmet Pass.
2. Once the holder’s discounted bill has been paid in full, the experience-provider will stamp and date the holder’s pass to confirm that it has been used and as such invalidates any future use of the pass at the same establishment.
1. The pass can be used every day of the week from Monday – Sunday.
2. Restrictions may apply to public holidays including, but not limited to, festivals, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New-Year and where the experience-provider is accomodating private functions and/or celebrations. The holder will be notified of any such restrictions, if applicable, when making a booking. Please check for any other restrictions in Le Gourmet Pass.
2. Any evidence of tampering, modification or misuse of Le Gourmet Pass including, but not limited to, overprinting and erasure will result in the Pass being voided with immediate effect.
1. To the best of knowledge, all information is present and correct at the time of publishing and subject to amendments, corrections and updates where necessary, without notice. As such, we accept no liability for claims arising from errors, expiry of information.
2. Le Gourmet Pass is an independent legal entity and its employees, contractors, affiliates and/or agents are not bound in legal or moral duties to any partners or experience-providers beyond that which is held by law or contractual obligation.
3. Further to this [Clause 9.2], herein, Le Gourmet Pass is not liable for any performance of partners or experience-providers including, but not limited to, act(s) or omission(s) in the performance, or lack thereof, of services, business activities, legal obligations and contractual obligations.